- This event has passed.
Health Initiative – OncoTech AI in Oncology seminar
February 1 @ 12:00 - 13:00 CET
On February 1st from 12.00 – 13.00 the Delft Health Initiative’s pillar ‘OncoTech’ will organize a seminar on the topic “AI in Oncology”. It will be a hybrid event, held both physically in the TU Delft Aula and online. Goals of the seminar are, amongst others, to bring together TU Delft researchers working in the field of AI in Oncology, create opportunities for (future) collaborations, and draw your attention to specific funding opportunities (Hanarth Fonds).
Amongst our inspiring speakers are Marcel Reinders and Zoltan Perko. The seminar will be opened by Richard Goossens, Chair of the Delft Health Initiative, and it will be moderated by Dennis Schaart, Scientific lead of the Onco-Tech pillar within the Delft Health Initiative. Moreover, we will highlight the Hanarth Fonds, a foundation for research in the field of AI in Oncology. The preliminary program of the seminar is as follows:
- 12:00 – 12:05 Walk-in
- 12:05 – 12:10 Opening of the seminar by Richard Goossens
- 12:10 – 12:20 Presentation on the Hanarthfonds
- 12:20 – 12:25 Q&A moderated by Dennis Schaart
- 12:25 – 12:35 Presentation by Marcel Reinders
- 12:35 – 12:40 Q&A moderated by Dennis Schaart
- 12:40 – 12:50 Presentation by Zoltan Perko
- 12:50 – 13:00 Q&A moderated by Dennis Schaart and closing
Check TUDelft.nl for more information on this event.