Leiden Data Science – AI Presentations – NLP
June 30 @ 16:00 - 18:00 CEST
For up to date info on this event, check their Meetup page
During this event we will have 2 speakers present their research or work on Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Sign up for the event and save the date (location in Leiden to follow soon).
— AGENDA —
- 16:00 – 16:05 Welcome and agenda
- 16:05 – 16:10 Introductions
- 16:10 – 16:35 – 1st session – Can BERT Dig It? Named Entity Recognition for Information Retrieval in the Archaeology Domain
Alex Brandsen is a PhD Candidate at the faculty of Archeology at the University of Leiden. He is one of the creators of ArcheoBERTje, a BERT model pre-trained on Dutch archeological texts, to unlock the hidden information in archeological field reports.
- 16:35 – 17:00 – 2nd session*
- 17:00 – Networking and drinks
- Speaker and topic to be announced.
ps: if you haven’t already, become a member of the meetup group to stay up to date on future events.