- This event has passed.
New release of the European AI Startup Landscape @ Sweden Innovation Days
19 January 2022 @ 12:50 - 13:50 CET
Sweden Innovation Days will be a free four-day, global digital event, dedicated to fostering international collaboration on January 17-20 2022. It will focus on what changes we need to make in order to achieve the UN’s Global Goals. We need to innovate how we innovate!
On january 19 (day 3), the European AI Startup Landscape will be released: learn more about the initiative that showcases innovative European startups with the objective to foster and accelerate AI within the continent. In this session, we will introduce the countries that recently joined the initiative and launch the new version of the landscape featuring over 600 startups.
- Agneta Jacobson, Head of Strategic Partnerships & International Relations, AI Sweden
- Andreas Liebl, Managing Director, UnternehmerTUM GmbH & appliedAI
- Anita Lieverdink, Chair of Startups & Scale-ups Working Group, NL AI Coalition
- Arjan van den Born, Managing Director, Central Netherlands AI hub
- Christine Hafskjold, Senior ICT Policy Adviser, Norwegian Ministry of Local Government & Regional Development
- Gaëlle Pinson, General Manager, Hub France IA
- Nadja Muller, Innovation Culture Catalyst, Sobolt
- Samantha Warren, Marketing & Communication, UnternehmerTUM GmbH & appliedAI
- Sandor Albrecht, Business Coach, Ignite Sweden
- Stina Lantz, Vice President, SISP & Program Manager, Ignite Sweden
- Trym Holter, Director, Norwegian Open AI Lab
- Valdemar Rolfsen, DCTO, Ignite Procurement